1) Bryan Cranston got a BrBa Tattoo on the last day of shooting.
He said, “Every once in a while I catch a glimpse of it and I see that logo from ‘Breaking Bad’ and it makes me smile.”
2) RJ Mitte does have cerebral palsy, but not as severe as Walter Junior; he had to learn how to use crutches.
3) SaveWalterWhite.com is a real site
4) The Throwing Pizza scene took only one take! Amazing!
5) Bob Odenkirk aka Saul Goodman didn’t read the script of the final episode, he only read his parts and threw the rest of the script in the trash. He didn’t wanna spoil it for himself.
6) Bogdan, the “F- you and your eyebrows” guy is the real chemistry genious! He was a chemist before he started acting.
7) John Cusack and Matthew Broderick were considered for Walter White. (we’re glad it didn’t happen).
8) Meth is actually rock candy!
9) Bryan Cranston cried for 15 minutes after filming Jane’s death scene. He said that it was really hard for him to film that.
10) Aaron Paul’s Jesse Pinkman was supposed to be killed off in the first season but because of his amazing performance they decided to keep him. Thank God!
There have been several rumors that our favorite BrBa actor could be a part of the film adaptation of Stephen King’s “The Dark Tower” book series. We all want to see Paul on the big screen, but the one who wants it the most is Aaron Himself!
“The idea of being a part of that is absolutely exciting. “I think the ‘Dark Tower is one of the greatest series of books around. Stephen King is one of my favorite authors of all time, and w hen I heard they were making it into a film, you can’t help but get excited.”
He got so excited that he just had to tweet his favorite author:
How goes it my friend? So, about these Dark Tower rumors. What are your thoughts? Could you put in a good word for me?
And King replied:
@aaronpaul_8 Indeed I will. I’m a big fan.
We really hope he gets some role! What do you think? Do you see him in that movie?